- The 2021 EducationUSA Forum is now accepting registrations and will be allocating slots on a first-come, first-served basis.
- It is a five-day virtual gathering of international education professionals.
The 2021 EducationUSA Forum has opened its registration for international education professionals across the globe. Slated to happen from July 26 to 30, the forum aims to help education professionals take advantage and learn practical skills and strategies to navigate higher education in the United States.
This virtual forum will feature unique platforms to engage and extend support to international students and ensure their success on campus. This is where participants can attend sessions led by their peers in the higher education community.
Attending international education professionals will have the opportunity to experience the virtual exhibit hall and networking lounge where they can engage in live and thought-provoking discussions emphasizing the pressing issues in the field of international education.
U.S. government officials, higher education experts, and EducationUSA staff from around the world will also grace the virtual forum with their updates on current trends in international student mobility.
The 2021 EducationUSA Forum is open to:
- direct-hire representatives of accredited U.S. postsecondary institutions;
- educational consultants, recruitment agents, and pathway program staff currently under contract to represent at least one accredited U.S. postsecondary institution;
- associations whose membership includes representatives of accredited U.S. postsecondary institutions; and
- academic and English language testing organizations.
The forum is free of charge and slots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. You can join the event here.
MSM Unify is your one-stop source platform that connects students, higher education institutions, and agents in the United States and the world. Subscribe now to get the latest updates and information on international education.