To get a clearer picture of which countries lead the global education scene, we take a deep dive into international education issues and insights and talk about the top five countries that have the most number of international students in their midst.
December 09, 2020
In an effort aimed at connecting the top-tier agents of tertiary institutions and their students worldwide, M Square Media (MSM) Unify , an international education service provider, has created an online platform that will allow the institutions to seamlessly market their on-campus and online programmes.
August 26, 2020
Chandigarh: International education service provider M Square Media (MSM) has launched a student recruitment platform that globally connects higher education institutions (HEIs) to education agents and their aspiring students.
24 August 2020
- Taking a Gap Year During COVID-19? 5 Things You Need to Know February 26, 2021
- 5 Compelling Reasons to Study in Europe February 16, 2021
- 5 Reasons Why Students Need an Education Agent February 15, 2021
- Virtual Classes, ‘Vaccine Passport,’ and More: What Does Education Look Like in the Post-Pandemic Era? February 12, 2021
- 5 Likely Changes in US Higher Education in the Time of Biden February 10, 2021