A recent report by Cairneagle estimates that the global edtech market is worth around $180bn and – with the impetus provided by Covid – is likely to grow at around 15% per annum to a total value of £400bn by 2025.
March 19, 2021
To get a clearer picture of which countries lead the global education scene, we take a deep dive into international education issues and insights and talk about the top five countries that have the most number of international students in their midst.
December 09, 2020
In an effort aimed at connecting the top-tier agents of tertiary institutions and their students worldwide, M Square Media (MSM) Unify , an international education service provider, has created an online platform that will allow the institutions to seamlessly market their on-campus and online programmes.
August 26, 2020
Chandigarh: International education service provider M Square Media (MSM) has launched a student recruitment platform that globally connects higher education institutions (HEIs) to education agents and their aspiring students.
24 August 2020
- Australia Budget Cuts and Border Restrictions Cause Disappointments Among HEIs and International Students May 12, 2021
- Trump-Era Visa Policy May Hurt US Reputation as an International Study Destination May 11, 2021
- Malaysia: An Emerging Star in International Education May 11, 2021
- Online Cheating Charges in Dartmouth Medical School Spark Tension May 10, 2021
- What You Need to Know About the GTE May 10, 2021